Thursday, August 13, 2009

"Perfect" Foods

So, I always rant to Yong about certain foods that I think have been perfected, by nature or by human hands, meaning, that I do not think it can be improved upon. You could also call this my favorite foods list. This list is ever-expanding. If a fruit or vegetable is listed, it means that it is perfect raw (and more importantly, fresh). Please enjoy my list and include your comments:

Apple Cider (hot)
Avocado
Basil Pesto (fresh only)
Champagne (even the worst ones are delicious)
Cilantro / Coriander (fresh)
Corn Tortillas (ingredients: corn, water)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Fresh Mozzarella Cheese (also marinated)
Frozen Yogurt
Heavy Whipping Cream
Lemonade (lemon, water, sugar)
Moroccan Mint Tea
Nutmeg
Parmigiano Reggiano Parmesan Cheese
Pistachio
Pomegranate Juice
Thai Green Curry
Thai Iced Tea
Raspberries
Wild Blueberries

2 comments:

  1. Totally agreed on avocado, Moroccan mint tea, and Thai iced tea. Mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would add a fresh peach! Yum!

    ReplyDelete